2023-02-24 by Glorytime
- How we collect personal information
- How we use personal information
- How we store and keep personal information secure
- Information We May Share
- How you access and control your personal information
- Third party service
- Minors’ Privacy Protection
1. How we collect personal information
In order for you to use our products and services normally, we will collect your relevant personal information under the following circumstances:
- Information you provide to us
- When you use our products and services, you provide us with relevant personal information, such as name, ID card information, phone number, email, etc.
- The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information you provide, form or store when you use our products and services.
- Information we collect about you
- Device Information. In order to provide better products and services and improve user experience, we will collect your device attribute information (such as your device model, operating system version, device configuration, unique device identifier and other software and hardware feature information), and the location of your device. Information (such as IP address, GPS location, location information obtained from Bluetooth or WIFI signals), device connection information (type of browser, telecom operator, language used).
- log information. When you use our website or the products and services provided by the client, our server will automatically record some information as relevant network logs. Such as your use of our products and services, IP address, URL of the service you visit, browser type and language used, information about downloading, installing or using mobile applications and software, information about communicating with communication software, and visiting The date, time, duration, etc. of the service.
- location information. When you turn on the device location function and use our location-based related services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies for positioning, including IP address, GPS and other sensors that can provide relevant information (for example, it may provide us with information about nearby devices, WIFI access points and base stations). You can stop the collection of your geographical location information by turning off the positioning function, but you may not be able to obtain related services or functions, or may not be able to achieve the intended effect of related services.
- local storage. We may use mechanisms such as browser network storage (including HTML5) and APP application data cache to collect information on your device and store it locally.
2. How we use personal information
We may use the information collected in the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve products and services
- We use the information we collect to provide and improve our products and services and to help us design new ones.
- Provide personalized products and services
- Use the information we collect to recommend content that you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, content recommendation information, and marketing information.
- Ensure product and service security
- We may use your information for identity verification, customer service, security protection, fraud detection, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you.
- Other uses with your permission
- When we want to use your personal information for other purposes, we will ask for your consent in the form of notification confirmation.
3. How do we store and protect personal information security
- Information storage
- Information security
- We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of information. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology to protect the personal information you provide. But please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
4. Information we may share
We will treat your information with a high degree of diligence. Except for the following circumstances, we will not share your information with any third party without your consent:
- We and our affiliates may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf, map service providers that provide location data) for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you need or to improve the quality and personalization of services
- To achieve the purposes described in the “How we use personal information” section
- With the continuous development of our business, we or our affiliated companies may be involved in transactions such as mergers, divisions, acquisitions, acquisitions or sales of assets or businesses, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions, and we will Ensure the confidentiality of such information at the time of transfer, and try to ensure that it continues to be bound by other privacy policies after the transfer, which you agree to acknowledge and understand.
- We or our affiliates may also access, use, retain or disclose your information for the following purposes:
- Comply with the requirements of any applicable laws and regulations, court rulings or judgments, or mandatory requirements of government agencies
- Find, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
- To the extent required or permitted by laws and regulations, protect the legal rights, property or safety of our customers, our users, us or our affiliates, our employees or the public from damage.
5. How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services.
6. Third-Party Services
In the process of our products and services, you may access or link to services provided by third parties (including websites or other service forms) through software tool development kits (SDKs), during which necessary data sharing occurs. include:
- You can use the “Share” button to share our service content with third-party services. These functions may collect your information (including your log information), and may install COOKIES in your device, so as to operate the above functions normally
- We provide you with links through other means on our Services that allow you to link to third-party services or websites
- Other situations of accessing third-party services. We may access SDK or other similar applications provided by third-party service providers in order to provide you with better customer service and user experience. At present, the third-party service providers we access mainly include the following types:
- Used for message push functions, such as content recommendation
- Used to collect device information and log information with your consent
- For third-party authorized services, including third-party account login, sharing relevant content to third-party products, etc.
The above third-party services are operated by relevant third parties. Your use of such third-party services (including any information you provide to such third parties) is subject to the third party’s own terms of service and information protection statement (not this policy), and you need to read their terms carefully. This policy only applies to the personal information we collect, and does not apply to any services provided by third parties or information usage rules of third parties. If you find that these third-party services are risky, it is recommended that you terminate the relevant operations to protect your legal rights and contact us in time.
7. Privacy protection for minors